In Perth, vehicle wraps are one of the most effective forms of advertising for your business, and have become increasingly popular amongst our clients. There are options available for any price range, allowing you to utilize your car to advertise your business with no extra effort on your part.
Whether it’s a basic cut vinyl wrap, one way vision graphics or a full wrap in large format digital print, car wrapping on Perth vehicles is one of the most visually powerful advertising billboards around. We can design a car wrap from scratch or work from artwork that you may have on file. From an instant digital photo of your vehicle, we can then digitally set up your unique, personalised graphics for your approval.
Signman isn’t just an award winning company for car wrapping in Perth – we also wrap trucks, planes and just about any vehicle you can imagine! Whether it’s your fleet of trucks, prized motorbike or golf cart, Signman can provide a professional wrap solution for your vehicle and can help with every step of the process, from design to application.
One off or short run vehicle graphics have never been more affordable with the latest advances in digital print for car wrapping for Perth businesses. Versatile, repositionable film with improved air release and UV over-laminate create a lasting impression that is sure to catch the attention of potential customers.
OUR PERTH VEHICLE WRAPS
The gallery above showcases some of the latest vehicle wraps we have done for Perth businesses. Our car vinyl wrap is a great way to advertise your business and get your brand noticed by a wider audience. If you’re looking for car advertising, vehicle or car wraps – contact us today on (08) 9418 6884.
VEHICLE WRAP CARE TIPS
For any car vinyl wrap, maintenance and care is very important. Care for your vehicle graphics like you would any fine paint finish. Using high quality products designed specifically for car care and the cleaning procedures below will help keep your vehicle looking its best. If you have any questions or problems contact us for our expert advice.
» View our Vehicle Care Tips
- Regular washing will preserve the appearance and lifespan of your vehicle wrap.
- Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the vehicle wrap may be more difficult to remove during cleaning. Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent and a soft, clean cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Brush-type car washes are not recommended as they can abrade the film on car vinyl wraps and cause edges to lift or chip, as well as dulling the film’s appearance. Brushless car washes are acceptable.
- Pressure washing is not recommended.
- If fuel is spilt on the vehicle wrap surface, wipe off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. Then wash, rinse and dry as detailed above as soon as possible.
- Soften difficult contaminants such as bug spatter, bird droppings, tree sap and similar by soaking them for several minutes with very hot, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Spot clean the contaminants. Do not use rough scrubbing or abrasive tools, which will scratch the film. Wash and rinse off all residue immediately.
- Vehicles are best stored indoors or undercover if possible. Wrap films, like paint, are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on horizontal surfaces such as hood, trunk lid and roof. Whenever possible, store in a garage or at least in a shaded area during the day. At night, protect the car from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants. When a garage is not available, consider using a cloth car cover at night.
- If your wrap film starts to discolour or turn brown (which is caused by acidic pollution), immediately have a professional remove the wrap film from the vehicle to avoid staining the underlying paint.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are vehicle wraps?
A vehicle wrap is an excellent method of advertising your business on the go. An adhesive film is applied to the surface of the vehicle, and can be custom printed with your design or cut out of coloured vinyl. The design options are limitless with vehicle wraps, and businesses are increasingly capitalising on this dynamic form of advertising – it is a great way to make your vehicle work for you with no extra effort on your part.
But won’t it damage the paint on my car?
No, the adhesive car vinyl wrap used by Perth’s Signman in for car wrapping is specifically designed for vehicle application. In fact, the vinyl will actually help to protect the paintwork underneath! Vinyl designed for vehicles displays air-release properties that make it ideal for automotive application. Inferior products that are not designed for vehicles can cause damage – so make sure your installer is using the right materials! Here at Signman we only use the best quality car wrapping products.
How long will my wrap last?
How long your wrap last depends on how well you take care of it. It is important to care for your car vinyl wrap in the Perth heat as you would the paintwork by frequently cleaning it and removing any contaminants such as bird droppings, fuel spills and tree sap. That said, with proper care you vehicle wrap should still be looking good for a minimum of five years after installation.
Can I get a wrap installed on my new car?
Yes, Perth vehicle wraps are a great way to protect the paint of your new car – however if your car has been resprayed you will need to wait a month for the paint to outgas before getting a vehicle wrap installed.
Do you have any vehicle wrapping qualifications?
Yes! All of our car wrap installers are 3M and Avery Dennison accredited and have decades of experience in the car wrapping industry. Your car is in safe hands with Signman’s wrap team.
How long will it take to install my vehicle wrap?
The time taken to install the vehicle wrap varies greatly depending on how much of the vehicle is covered and the detail involved in the design. To get an estimate of how long it will take to install your car wrapping by Perth’s experts call or email us for a free quote.
How much will my car wrap cost?
The cost of Perth vehicle wraps depend on a number of factors, including how much of the vehicle is covered, the size and shape of the vehicle and the time it will take to install. To get a free quote for your specific vehicle call or email us today.
How do I take care of my vehicle wrap?
It is vital that you properly care for your vehicle wrap by following the instructions given at the time of completion. This will ensure the vinyl is kept in good condition and prevent any damage to the vehicle paintwork. You can also view the instructions above.
What if I want my car wrap removed?
No problem! We can remove your vehicle wrap when required. Cost depends on the time it will take to remove the wrap, so contact us for a quote if you would like your vehicle wrap removed. Unfortunately, we do not remove wraps from vehicles that were installed by another company. Because we don’t know what products they have used, we recommend that you return to the initial installer to have your wrap removed.
» Close Vehicle Care Tips