If you’re wanting to get noticed, rely on Signman to provide you with a high-quality vinyl car wrap. Applying a vinyl car wrap to your vehicle or car is an easy way to turn heads- making your vehicle stand out on the road for all the right reasons. Choose from a range of colours and finishes for your car’s vinyl wrap including a matte, brushed or holographic finish – no matter the specific look you’re after or what you want to achieve, we can create a customised vinyl car wrap you’ll love. For more information on our vinyl car wraps, get in touch with our Perth team today.
VINYL CAR WRAP FOR YOUR PERTH BUSINESS OR BRAND
Our vinyl car wraps are the easiest way to promote your business or brand on the road. Applying a vinyl car wrap to your vehicle is the most cost-effective way to market your business as you’re also able to reach thousands of people each day, across a range of suburbs and demographics. Have a specific branding criteria in mind? We can replicate your current branding needs or create a custom look that reflects your brand entirely – no matter your specific needs, we can do it! Be inspired by our vinyl car wrap image gallery below.
VINYL CAR WRAP IMAGE GALLERY
VINYL CAR WRAP CARE TIPS
- Regularly washing your vehicle will preserve the appearance and lifespan of your vinyl car wrap.
- We recommend that you wash your vehicle whenever it appears dirty as the contaminants that remain on the vinyl car wrap may be more difficult to remove during cleaning. If your car appears to be dirty, start by using water to rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible.
- Heavy-duty, brush-type car washes are not recommended over vinyl car wraps as they can abrade the film on car or truck and cause the edges to lift or chip, as well as dulling the film’s appearance. Brushless car washes are acceptable.
- Pressure washing is not recommended on cars with a vinyl wrap.
- If fuel is spilt on the vinyl wrap surface, we recommend you wipe it off immediately to avoid degrading the vinyl and adhesive. After you’ve wiped the fuel off, wash, rinse and dry as detailed above as soon as possible.
- For other, more difficult spills or dirt such as contaminants like bug spatter, bird droppings and tree sap, remove them from your vinyl wrap by soaking them for several minutes with very hot, soapy water. Then rinse thoroughly and dry. Spot clean the contaminants and don’t use rough scrubbing or abrasive tools which will scratch the film. Once you’ve spot cleaned, wash and rinse off all residue immediately.
- If your car or truck has a vinyl wrap, we recommend storing it indoors or undercover if possible. Like paint, vinyl wrap films are degraded by prolonged exposure to sun and atmospheric pollutants, particularly on horizontal surfaces such as hood, trunk lid and roof. Whenever possible, we recommend storing the car out of the weather, in a garage or a shaded area during the day. At night, storing it under cover will also protect the car from dew or rain, which may contain acidic pollutants. When a garage is not easily available, consider using a cloth car cover at night.
- If your vinyl wrap film starts to turn brown or discolour, (which is caused by acidic pollution), immediately have a professional remove the film from the vehicle to avoid staining the underlying paint.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO VINYL WRAP A CAR IN PERTH?
The average cost to apply a vehicle wrap to your car in Perth varies. Depending on the size of your vehicle and the amount and detail you require into your design will affect the overall price of your vinyl car wrap. At Signman, we supply a free, upfront quote or estimation, before completing any work to ensure you’re more than happy with the quoted amount. If you’d like more information on pricing, or a custom quote for your vinyl car wrap, contact our Perth team today.
DOES VINYL WRAP DAMAGE YOUR CAR?
Applying a vinyl wrap to your car or vehicle will not damage your car’s existing factory or high-quality paint job. In fact, a high-quality vehicle wrap acts as another layer on top of the existing paint and can, in some circumstances help to prevent damage from weather exposure.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO VINYL WRAP A CAR?
The installation time of your vinyl car wrap depends on the detail involved with the design, and how much of your car or vehicle is being covered. For a better estimate of how long it will take to install your vinyl wrap, call or email us for a free quote.